Developing social and emotional literacy is life-long learning, and the foundations are best laid early.
These are skills that influence many important personal outcomes, and supporting children and young people to develop them will help them successfully navigate life.
Tools for Building Social & Emotional Literacy is a highly-engaging workshop to explore tools and resources created especially for building social and emotional skills in children and young people.
Alison Krusec is an engaging knowledgeable facilitator who creates an inspiring and open space for all.
What to expect:
Professionals will benefit from knowing the myriad ways the resources can be used to promote and support social and emotional literacy. This highly-engaging workshop is the perfect place to test out ideas and learn how to gain the most out of the resources to support children and young people to lay the foundations of life-long resilience. Also:
- take away practical everyday ideas for using the tools
- learn core strengths-based, solution-focused practice principles and skills to support your work with children and young people
- explore different ways to help children and young people develop self-awareness, self-management and relationship skills
- consider strategies for supporting adults who are caring for children and young people.
- Anxiety Solutions
- Self Care
- Choosing Strengths
- Anxiety Solutions for Kids
- Body Signals®
- The Bears
- Strengths Cards for Kids
- Tell A Trusted Adult
- Stones…have feelings too!
- Mates Traits
- Can-Do Dinosaurs
- Early Years professionals
- Teachers and educators
- Wellbeing staff
- Pastoral Care
- Social workers
- Child, youth and family workers
- Health services
- Therapeutic workers
- Parents and carers
We look forward to seeing you!
Buy your ticket now and receive the workshop link by email within 48 hours.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: March 2022 – Mon 22nd and Mon 29th
Time: 3.00pm – 5.00pm