As you have purchased the Innovative Resources’ Early Years Trauma Informed care value pack, we thought you might be interested in some fresh ideas for using the resources.
Over the past two years we have worked with a large variety of early years service providers. During that time, we have heard many creative and ingenious stories about how these resources have been used within programs. We would like to share some of these ideas with you and support you in working with these resources to achieve great outcomes.
What to expect:
In this two-hour workshop, we will:
- explore some fun and innovative ways to combine different resources
- demonstrate how to use cards to talk about specific issues, e.g. bullying, resilience
- share some easy ways to embed the resources into day-to-day activities
- talk about how to share the resources with families
- show you how stickers can be used to enhance and enrich activities
- learn from each other.
We could be asking things like…
- What strengths do you see in the children around you?
- Are strengths magnetic?
- What body signals are pleasant? What are not?
- What anxiety solutions do you want in your toolkit?
- Strength card for Kids
- Body Signals®
- Cars R Us
- Tell a Trusted Adult
- Anxiety Solutions for kids
- Rosy and Jack
Targeted to those who have purchased the early years Trauma Informed care value pack.