There is no perfect way to parent, and in this highly-engaging workshop, delivered over two 2 hour sessions, we explore a diverse range of original Innovative Resources collaboration tools for families recognising their strengths.
Participants in this workshop will:
- be introduced to a range of strengths-based and solutions-focussed principles and skills, including reframing, externalising, noticing exceptions and normalising
- explore a range of tools and activities for creating conversations with families about strengths, emotions and goals
- learn techniques to identify and build strengths in parents and families
- experiment with resources and activities that can be incorporated into family programs
- take away a range of immediately applicable ideas to support their work with families
Resources used in the workshop:
Resources will include a range of the following: Choosing Strengths, Strength Cards®, Strength Cards for Kids, Positive Parenting, Two Worlds, Deep Speak, Tell A Trusted Adult, Bears, Stones…have feelings too!, Mates Traits, POSTcards, plus tactile tools and stickers.
We look forward to seeing you!
Buy your ticket now and receive the workshop link by email within 48 hours.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org