Teach kids skills for life!
In this highly-engaging workshop, delivered over two 2 hour sessions, we explore diverse range of original resources developed especially for building social and emotional literacy in children. The resources are tools for generating change and strategies to encourage children to recognise body signals, sooth worry and anxiety, build strengths and resilience, navigate and regulate emotions, build respectful relationships, and challenge gender stereotypes.
- explore tools for teaching children to recognise and talk about body signals and feelings
- discover how body signals can be used to help teach children protective behaviours
- learn some simple, fun activities children can do to self-soothe worry or anxiety
- learn core strengths-based, solution-focused practice principles and skills to support your work with children
- be introduced to lots of beautifully-designed, engaging resources and tools for supporting children to build social and emotional literacy
- take away practical everyday ideas for using the resources and tools.
By teaching children skills for navigating their internal world of feelings as well as their external world of connection with others, we support them to lay the foundations of life-long resilience.
Resources used in the workshop:
Resources will include a range of the following: Body Signals®, The Bears, Anxiety Solutions for Kids, Strengths Cards for Kids, Can-Do Dinosaurs, The Koalas, Mates Traits, plus tactile tools, stickers and picture books.
We look forward to seeing you!
Buy your ticket now and receive the workshop link by email within 48 hours.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: March 2022 – Tuesday 22nd and Tuesday 29th
Time: 3.00pm – 5.00pm