Learning to recognise and manage our feelings is the heart of emotional learning. This bundle has been especially packaged to help children develop these essential skills. You will find resources focussing on emotions, strengths and body signals. Many of these resources feature fabulous animal characters to help us humans learn to ride the ups and downs of our feelings.
In this pack you will receive one each of:
- The Bears: 48 endearing bear cards ideal for talking about feelings
- Body Signals®: 40 cards – a marvellous mob of meerkats who help children tune into their body signals
- Funky Fish Feelings: 48 fabulous fishy companions for exploring oceans of emotions
- Byron and the Chairs: picture book – the ideal resource for talking with younger children about sibling jealousy
- Anxiety Solutions for Kids: 50 cards with simple, practical, creative, fun activities for children who experience worry or anxiety
- Stones…Have Feelings Too!: 52 cards depicting a quarry of quirky ‘stone’ characters, specially created for building a feelings vocabulary.
Each card set comes with its own booklet of ideas for use and useful background information.
Other ELC value packs: