An Introduction to Strengths-based Reflective Practice
Reflective practice is the ability to reflect on your actions, beliefs, responses and thoughts. Reflective practice is invaluable when looking to promote and enhance professional development, personal development and team building.
An Introduction to Strength-Based Reflective Practice is an online workshop that creates a space to consider emotions, experiences, actions, and responses and how we can use that information to empower ourselves and those around us.
This online workshop is facilitated by the highly knowledgeable Alison Krusec, who creates a welcoming and open space for all. Participants will enjoy an unmissable opportunity to understand and explore reflective practice and apply it in their work.
What to expect:
The online workshop aims to build skills in reflective practice. The format is collaborative and conversation-based, enabling participants to ask questions, learn from peers and develop their understanding and use of the resources. It provides:
- a space to unpack thoughts and curiosities and examine values, beliefs and assumptions
- the opportunity to develop and practice new skills that can be utilised in any human service setting
- an environment of respect, inspiration, challenge and support
- a focus on worker practice and activity
- an exploration of self-care.
Content can be tailored for organisations wishing to have a team attend the workshop.
- Strength Cards
- Picture This
- Walking The Boundaries
- Deep Speak
- Choosing Strengths
- The Nature of Strengths
- Next Steps
- Human Service workers and teams
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Teams and leaders in Education and Early Childhood settings
- Team leaders in counselling and psychology services
- Child, Youth and Family services
- Mental Health services
- Justice services