Drawing on the metaphor of the journey, these 40 photo-based cards include five illustrated characters exploring the challenging terrain of depression.
Featuring a word and image on the front and a range of questions, sentence starters and evidence-based exercises on the back, the Navigating Depression cards have been designed to help people work with low mood or emotional distress.
Use the cards to help people:
- share their stories and experiences
- build social and emotional literacy
- proactively notice and address early warning signs
- create healthy, protective habits
- recognise when to seek support.
For teachers, counsellors, social workers, psychologists, parents or anyone supporting people experiencing depression. Perfect for use with adults and young people in one-on-one therapeutic conversations, groups or classrooms.
Includes an in-depth booklet with lots of ideas for activities in a range of settings.
NEW! With every card set purchased, you now get exclusive access to an online Toolbox of extras.
The Toolbox includes:
- a digital version of the booklet.
- access to a digital set of the cards that you can download and use anywhere, anytime.
- ideas banks, blogs, card hack videos, interviews and other support material.
We are adding and updating the Toolbox content regularly so check in to see what’s new.