Several of our Favourite Resources are Now Available as eResources!
Our eResources are a digital version of our books, card sets and accompanying booklets, that you can download onto your device and then access anywhere, anytime. (excludes mobile phones)
They are easy to download and will work on multiple devices, ie. PC, laptop or tablet (maximum of 2 devices). Once you have downloaded the eResource, you dont need to be connected to the internet to keep using it, so you can return and access the products as many times as you like!
Our eResources are interactive, allowing you to:
- swipe through images/pages one or two at a time
- swipe through a row of thumbnail images/pages at the bottom of the screen
- bookmark/tag images and pages
- add and drag notes to anywhere on the image
- write, scribble or draw on the image
- highlight, draw and write in multiple colours
- take a screen shot and access the image in your photo gallery (you can’t print directly from the digital images).
Please note: Our eResources are purchased through MyConnect and therefore are ineligible for any discount offered on purchases made through this (Innovative Resources) website.
Do I have to have a certain type of device to use an eResource?
No – eResources work on multiple types of devices, (excluding phones) such as:
– Desktop computers
Can I pay for an eResource in a different method to credit card?
No, eResources can only be purchased with a credit card.
Does the eResource come with a booklet like the cards do?
Yes, every eResource card set comes with a booklet that suggests ideas and explains the functionality available within the App.
Can I still buy the original card set?
Absolutely! We fully believe that the card sets are a great way to facilitate conversations, especially when there are several people present, or when you want to display all the cards at one time. The card sets will continue to be available through the Innovative Resources website.
*** How do I purchase an eResource? ***
To purchase an eResource, you need to follow these steps:
- Look on the digital resources page for the product you are interested in, or visit the MyConnect website
- Search for the eResource you would like to purchase
- Select the eResource you would like to purchase and ‘Add to Cart’. If you require more than one title, click ‘Continue shopping’ and repeat the search for the other units and add them to the shopping cart too.
- Once you have selected all the eResources you require, click the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button
- If you are a first-time customer, you will need to set-up an account and enter your details. If you have purchased before, simply enter in your login details (if you have forgotten your password, click the ‘Forgot password’ link and follow the directions). Note: if you are redirected to the home page after creating your account, just click on the ‘Cart’ icon on the top right of the screen.
- Complete the transaction by entering your contact and payment details.
Now download the free Campion App to view and use your eResource.
To do this, access the relevant App store based on your device. The system will link your purchased eResource(s) to your Campion App account so you will see your books in your library! To start, just click on the eResource you’d like to open.
This is the App icon you will see on your device once downloaded.
For further information on downloading the app, follow this link to the Campion website, ignoring the information regarding schools. (Note: you will also receive an email from Campion giving you instructions)
How long will it take to receive my eResource?
As soon as you’ve completed the payment process and have downloaded the Campion App, you’ll receive the eResource instantly!
What App do I need to read my eResource? How do I download the Campion App?
You will need to download the Campion App to access your eResource. Instructions on how to do this will be sent to you after you complete your eResource purchase on the MyConnect store.
How many devices can I access my eResource on?
You can download your eResource to two different devices, e.g. to a laptop and a tablet.
Once you have downloaded the eResource onto a device it can be accessed on that device as often as you like. If you want it on a second device – for example, you originally downloaded it to your laptop and have now decided you’d like it on your tablet so you can read it while on the go – simply download the app on your second device and then download the eResource as you did the first time).
Can I save my eResource?
By downloading the eResource onto your device, it has been automatically saved. Once you’ve done that, you can access it whenever you need through the Campion App. Simply open the Campion App on your device and you will see your purchased eResources(s) waiting for you in the library.
Will it use my Internet data to download the eResource or use its features?
Yes, it will. You will need to be connected to the Internet to buy the eResource, download the Campion App and eResource. When you have done all of these things once, you can access the eResource offline whenever you like.
Note: some features will use internet data, such as clicking on hyperlinks or using QR codes.
Do I need to be connected to the internet to use my eResource once I have downloaded it?
No, you don’t.
Once you have paid for and downloaded your eResource, it can be accessed anytime, anywhere through the Campion App, even if you don’t have the Internet on your device! However, if you are accessing your eResource without an Internet connect then hyperlinks to websites and QR codes will not work.
Can I keep the eResource forever?
No. Each eResource has a three-year lifespan from the date you buy it. This means you can use your eResource as often and whenever you want for three years. After three years, the eResource will be inaccessible.
Can I send my eResource to a friend?
No you cannot. Your eResource is linked to your chosen device and cannot be forwarded or emailed to another person. Each eResource should be used by one person only.
Can I print my eResource out?
No you cannot. You can however take a print screen shot to add to your photo gallery
You don’t have eResource for the card set/ book that I need, what do I do?
If you are looking for eResources that are not listed, then they are probably not yet available. Please contact us so we know you are interested and can discuss this with you.
Can I return an eResource if I bought the wrong one or no longer need it, even if I haven’t used it?
No, you cannot. All eResource purchases are final and no returns will be accepted.
How do I add written notes to my eResource?
- To add notes, click or tap on the notepad icon that is on the very top right of the screen.
- To add a note, click or tap anywhere on the eResource page.
- A textbox will appear. Type your note into this textbox and click ‘save’:
- A small green circular icon will appear where you clicked or tapped. You can view or edit your note by clicking or tapping on this icon. you can also move your note around to a different place on the page by clicking and dragging on the icon
- You can also view all of your notes by clicking the ‘Notes’ option that is on the left side of the screen. It will list all of the notes you have saved in your eResource for easy reference.
How do I highlight sections in my eResource?
- To highlight text, select the text you would like highlighted and then click or tap on the highlighter icon that is at the very top right of your screen.
- A pop-up will then appear where you can select the colour option for your highlight or to underline text instead. Once you’ve made your selections, click ‘Save’.
- For a summary of your highlights throughout the eResource, click the ‘Highlights’ icon on the left of your screen. You can then quickly jump between your highlights.
How do I bookmark sections in my eResource?
- To bookmark a page, click or tap on the ribbon image that is on the top right of the eResource page.
- Once you have clicked or tapped on it, it will turn red – you have now bookmarked this page.
- To view your bookmarks, click or tap on the ‘Bookmarks’ tab on the left side of the screen.
I can’t see the icons on the left side of the screen – why not?
These icons can be hidden. If you can’t see them, just click on the icon that is in the very top left corner of your screen. The left sidebar will become visible. You can also hide this by clicking on the icon at any time.
Help! I have my eResource open but I’m confused and don’t know what to do now!
- On the left of your screen is a ‘Help’ icon. Click this.
- A screen with various instructions will pop up. Scroll through these for assistance in navigating through your new eResource.
Who do I contact if I need more help?
If you have a question not answered on this page and need further help, please contact us on (03) 5446 0500 or email us