Looking for a Reseller ?
We understand that there are times when it is nice to look at our resources first hand before investing, and purchasing locally can help you to avoid delivery costs. We have a small but expanding group of dedicated resellers and agents both in Australia and overseas.
Australian Sellers of our resources
- ACER Press (Melbourne, Vic)
- Buz Nurtureworks (Busselton, WA)
- Compass Australia (Gumdale, QLD)
- HRD Central (Springwood, QLD)
- Kids in Harmony (Cranbrook, QLD)
- Lighthouse Resources (Brisbane, QLD)
- Open Leaves (Brisbane, QLD)
- Path of Calm (Shepparton, VIC)
- People Making (Melbourne, Vic)
- Protective Behaviours (Bentley, WA)
- Psychoz (Palm Cove, QLD)
- Silvereye Learning Resources (Avalon, NSW)
- BabelFish Group Pty Ltd (Melbourne, Vic)
- Ignite Art Therapies (South Australia)
- Jane Bennett (North Harcourt, Vic)
- Strength Potential (Buderim, QLD)
- Sydney Centre for Creative Change (Erstineville, NSW)
- Take a Breath (Kialla, Vic)
- The Rite Journey (South Australia)
- Your Life is Now (Quarry Hill, Vic)
International Sellers of our resources
- Caversham Books (Toronto, Canada)
- Compass (NZ)
- Incentive Plus (Northants, UK)
- Kehityksen Avaimet Oy (Jyvaskyla, Finland)
- Pesapuu Ry (Jyvaskyla, Finland)
- Relational Resources (Singapore)
- Sensational Play (Singapore)
- Skylight (Wellington, NZ)
- SpEd (Singapore)
- Toimintapuu (Tampere, Finland)
- Trainers Warehouse (USA)
- Western Psychological Services (California, USA)
Interested in becoming a Reseller?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to Innovative Resources, the home of the original and the best strengths-based, conversation-building resources for over twenty years.
We expect that you have chosen to sell our strengths-based, conversation-building card packs, books, picture books and stickers because the purpose, quality and values embodied in our products match your own. We trust that our colourful, high-quality products will help to enhance your catalogues, shelves, workshops, training, consultancies, professional practice and conference displays.
In becoming a Reseller or Agent we will provide you with a special login and password that you can use to purchase our resources. This will also provide you with access to flyers, stories, customer endorsements, specials and promotions.
We appreciate your support for our products very much and want to offer YOU lots of support in return. Your success is our success, and as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we know how valuable our partnerships with resellers are.
Our card sets, stickers, books and picture books are used to enrich conversations about the important stuff in life—feelings, hopes, strengths, relationships, values, stories and goals. Our card sets are sold internationally and are known for their originality, practice wisdom and striking visual styles. They have found their way into boardrooms, kitchens, jails, classrooms, school camps, conferences, job interviews, hospitals, meetings, research papers, workshops, university courses, family dinners, community houses, celebrations, big business planning days and team building events.
Our card sets can be used to explore:
- where a person or a team is at
- their strengths and resources
- their stories, feelings and relationships
- keys to building resilience and moving forward
- their best hopes for the future
- their progress and steps along the way.
Innovative Resources is the publishing arm of St Luke’s (now a division of Anglicare Victoria). We create and publish resources that are steeped in ‘strengths-based practice’. This is an approach to working with others that seeks to build and mobilise people’s strengths. It focuses on what is working well and hopes for the future, rather than on problems and deficits. The strengths approach and principles of social justice have formed the basis of St Luke’s programs for children, youth, families and community service programs for more than 25 years.
It was the desire to create a simple set of cards for naming and talking about strengths that gave rise to Innovative Resources’ very first publication, now over twenty years old—Strength Cards. This was quickly followed by The Bears—a set of cards for talking about feelings—and in this way a publishing house was born out of a social work organisation!
Innovative Resources has now published over 60 original conversation-building tools that are used in Australia and in many other countries throughout the world. These have recently included strengths-based approaches to supervision and organisational practice, as well as social justice issues such as gender equity and environmental sustainability.
While our conversation-building materials have grown out of the strengths-based social work philosophy of St Luke’s, this philosophy and our application of it to resource development continue to evolve to include best-practice concepts drawn from domains including Solution-focused Brief Therapy, Narrative Approaches, Positive Psychology, Appreciative Inquiry, Shared Leadership and Choice Theory.
Talk to us about training.
Visit individual product pages for information, reviews & suggestions for using each product.
Contact us if you are interested in becoming an Agent or a Reseller.