**Please note** Upon payment you will receive an email from us confirming your purchase. If you have paid at checkout you will receive a link within this email for your downloadable lesson plans. If you have chosen to be invoiced, you will receive the lesson plans upon approval of this payment method.
– recognise the body signals that let them know they are safe or unsafe
– build awareness about the difference between feeling excited or challenged and feeling unsafe
– develop strategies for getting help
(including telling a trusted adult)
– identify the personal qualities and traits of a trusted adult
– establish a network of trusted adults.
Each lesson includes variations for children aged from 3 to 10+. While these lessons have been created especially for a classroom environment, they can be adapted for other settings including family work, out-of-home care, and anywhere children are nurtured and cared for. Please feel free to adapt these lessons to suit your individual classroom, group and setting.