Stepping into supervision: a strengths approach
Facilitator: Alison Krusec
- explore the principles, purpose and processes of strengths-based supervision
- review some definitions and models of supervision
- learn how to create supervision agreements using a sample template and other practical tools
- examine key topics for supervision sessions including what’s working, where you are heading, strengths and resources, straight talk, ethical dilemmas and self-care
- take away an expanded array of solution-focussed questions
- understand the role of supervision in creating a culture of reflective practice.