Welcome managers, supervisors, directors, and those of us who like to see organisations and businesses running well.
Innovative Resources produces products that connect with the heart of people. We create and publish high-quality resources that arise out of organisational best practice such as the ‘Strengths Approach’, ‘Choice Theory’ and ‘Appreciative Inquiry’. These are ways of motivating progress, building teams, encouraging innovative thinking and creating change by focussing on strengths and possibilities, rather than on problems and deficits.
We offer businesses, leaders, supervisors and board members opportunities to use professional, conversation-building tools to:
- Drive change through shared leadership
- Engage your workforce in understanding the values and purpose of the organisation
- Build effective and connected teams
- Assist with goal-setting, strategic planning and evaluation
- Understand what respect and justice means in the workplace
- Continually improve key functions like communication, empowerment and strengths-based supervision
- Build cultural awareness in employees and managers
- Engage learning and conversation on the subject of sustainability and the need for ecologically-sound practices
- Understand the meaning and benefits of engaging in gender fair practices across the organisation/business