Supervision plays a pivotal role in professional development, and strengths-based approach supervision can be highly effective and rewarding with its focus on shared responsibility, shared learning and shared leadership.
Strengths-based supervision: reflecting on practice is a workshop designed to re-energise your approach to supervision. It creates a space to explore supervision that values collaboration, mutual respect, careful reflection and constructive challenge.
This workshop is facilitated by the highly knowledgeable Alison Krusec, who creates a welcoming and open space for all. Participants will enjoy an unmissable opportunity to understand and explore reflective practice and apply it in their work.
What to expect:
The workshop aims to build skills in supervision. The format is collaborative and conversation-based, enabling participants to ask questions, learn from peers and develop their practice and use of the resources. It provides:
- a space to explore what a strengths approach has to offer to supervision
- the opportunity to develop and practice skills used in supervision
- an environment of respect, inspiration, challenge and support
- a focus on the structure of supervision, our place within that structure, and creating transparency
- exploration and reflection of our own abilities as a supervisor.