For some kids, talking about feelings can be difficult. But what if there was a cast of funky fish characters who could help children find their voice and have those important conversations.
Funky Fish Feelings, like The Bears cards and Stones…have feelings too!, can help you create fun, safe spaces for children to name and explore different emotions. As the cards have no words, they are perfect for children from different backgrounds and literacy levels.
In this 30-minute FREE online session we will explore:
- the many situations and settings in which Funky Fish Feelings can be introduced
- helpful questions that can get conversations about feelings flowing
- how to create a safe environment for talking about feelings
- the role of the seahorse character as the observer
- creating a language of feelings
- feedback and ideas other practitioners have shared with us.
This session is ideal for counsellors, primary teachers and early childhood educators, mental health professionals, foster carers and anyone who works with, or cares for, children.