Everyone experiences anxiety at some time, even children.
And helping clients understand their experience of anxiety can often provide an alternative way of engagement, and help clear the path to enable the other work to continue.
Anxiety Solutions for Everyone is a core skills workshop suitable for new and experienced practitioners. It offers practical means to help reduce anxiety, and provides an opportunity to unpack what anxiety can look like and the possibilities of supporting clients in those moments.
Alison Krusec is an engaging and inspiring facilitator who creates an open space for all.
What to expect:
These sessions aim to build skills in using the resources in a variety of settings. The format is collaborative and conversation-based, enabling participants to ask questions, learn from peers, and develop their understanding and use of the resources. Also:
- take away a range of strategies to support themselves and others in managing anxiety
- identify skills and strategies people can use to calm anxiety, based on a range of therapeutic approaches such as mindfulness, cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), strengths-based, solution-focused practices, art and nature-based therapies
- explore how to run activities that work for different learning styles and in different environments.
- Anxiety Solutions
- Eating Disorders & other shadowy companions
- Self Care
- Choosing Strengths
- Anxiety Solutions for Kids
- Body Signals®
- The Bears
- Strengths Cards for Kids
- Tell A Trusted Adult
- Stones…have feelings too!
- Mates Traits
- Shadows and Deeper Shadows
- Social workers
- Child, youth and family workers
- Health workers
- School counsellors, teachers, wellbeing staff
- Early year’s professionals
- Parents and carers
We look forward to seeing you!
Buy your ticket now and receive the workshop link by email within 48 hours.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org