The resources in this value pack are designed to help children develop respectful, inclusive relationships. You’ll find tools to gently challenge stereotypes, prevent bullying, teach children how to be a friend and value others. It also includes a picture book about the little green monster of sibling jealousy.
In this pack you will receive one each of:
- Rainbow Fox (picture book and teaching notes – a kit for challenging gender stereotypes and promoting respectful relationships)
- Mates Traits (cards and colouring book – a unique resource for preventing and overcoming bullying)
- Can-Do Dinosaurs (cards – tailor-made to help children build competencies and develop skills)
- A Pocket of Stones (tactile – quirky little hand-crafted ceramic characters)
- Byron and the Chairs (picture book – the ideal resource for talking with younger children about sibling jealousy)
- The Wrong Stone (picture book – a delightful classic celebrating diversity and inclusion).