Tailored resources for building strengths in school children
Helping children focus on strengths, values, goals, solutions, team building, learning styles and emotional literacy at school is just as important as all the other skills gained in school.
The Primary School value pack is a carefully selected kit of resources designed to appeal to younger students and children while covering a range of skills.
This value pack includes:
- Body Signals®– a card set featuring a playful mob of meerkats who help children tune into their body signals and build a language to describe them.
- The Bears – a beloved resource for children. These simple yet powerful cards are ideal for identifying, talking about and reflecting on feelings.
- Anxiety Solution for Kids – 50 simple, practical, and fun activities for anxious or worried children. These cards help kids explore big feelings and find strategies that work for them.
- Strength Cards for Kids – a tailor-made resource for talking with children about strengths and what they are and how to foster them.
- Tell a Trusted Adult – a gentle resource that supports educators when discussing safety with children.
- The Bears Stickers – 480 stickers which are perfect for children to share and let everyone know how they are feeling.
Suggested uses for this pack:
- Each card set comes with a booklet containing activity ideas.
- These resources can be used across the curriculum to support esteem-building, respectful relationships and emotional language skills development.
- Can be used with culturally and linguistically diverse children and families or shared with parents and carers to support their child’s development.