Every child faces difficulty from time to time, but unfortunately many also experience significant trauma including abuse and family separation. This is when extra support is greatly needed. Here is a collection of resources arising out of strengths-based, solution-focussed and trauma-informed practice. It includes resources for supporting children with challenges great and small.
In this pack you will receive one each of:
- Rosy and Jack (picture book – a frank and sensitive invitation to conversations with children about staying safe and recovering from abuse)
- No Room For Family Violence (cards – for conversations about what abusive and respectful behaviour looks like)
- Body Signals® (cards – the marvelous mob of meerkats that help children tune into their body signals)
- Anxiety Solutions for Kids (cards – another bestseller – simple, practical, creative, fun activities for children who experience anxiety)
- Cars’R’Us (cards – a unique, interactive tool for exploring both emotions and the significance of choices)
- Strength Cards for Kids (cards – because children thrive when their strengths and efforts are noticed)
- Can-Do Dinosaurs (cards – tailor-made to help children build competencies and develop skills).
Other ELC value packs: