Explore our wide range of 2023 training opportunitiesPosted: 06/12/2022
In 2023 we will be running a series of free 30 minute online workshops where our highly skilled trainer, Alison Krusec, will share a range of tips and tricks for using our most popular card sets, starting with Strengths Cards® Unlimited.
Strengths Cards® Unlimited—the first in a series of FREE 30-minute online sessions
Strengths are more than personal qualities. Strength Cards® Unlimited expands the notion of what a strength is, enabling us to talk about strengths in different ways. It is perfect for enabling conversations about different types of strengths, including a person’s resources, skills, relationships and experiences.
In this 30 minute FREE online session, we will explore:
- how the images on the cards can prompt conversations
- how to choose cards to talk about specific issues or topics
- why talking about strengths is a powerful place to start therapeutic conversations
- why encouraging curiosity can empower people to explore their stories
- how the cards can be used to help create respectful and safe spaces
- some great activities and ideas other practitioners have shared with us.
This session is perfect for social workers, health professionals, school counsellors, teachers, wellbeing staff, parents and carers.
We have an exciting range of training coming your way. Here is a taster of what’s on offer:
- Exploring Ways to Capture the Voice of the Child
- Navigating the Playground
- Supervision: A Strengths Approach
- An Introduction to Strengths-based Reflective Practice
- Anxiety Solutions
- Challenging Conversations and How to Handle Them
The training is available in a range of modes – in-person, online workshops, eLearning and blended. For more info, check out our Training Calendar.
Have a wonderful holiday break and we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Leave a Reply